Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Lunch is highly overrated

It has not been my week for making a successful lunch so far and it's only Tuesday! Yesterday I was making fish sticks and heard the timer go off the first time letting me know it was time to flip them over but somehow missed the second time it went off. I have clue how I missed the second timer going off, I didn't have music playing, wasn't on the phone or anything but I didn't hear it sound off. Yes I did actually start it too, cause when I remembered about them it was flashing that it had ended. Then today I wanted a grilled cheese sandwich cause it just sounded good, get all the stuff out for it have the pan warming up on the oven pull the bread out only to find it moldy, so no grilled cheese for me today. I have other bread that I just pulled out of the freezer so I can try again tomorrow for the grilled cheese.

I can only assume that I have angered the kitchen/food gods so I need to find out a way to please them so I can have a successful lunch time. Or I will just give up lunch cause it is highly overrated, well that's what I'm going to tell myself if I can't cook lunch tomorrow.

No comments: