Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Birthdays! and busy crafts

Today was Richards birthday, it was also my very good friends Deb's husbands birthday as well as my Friend James. Lots o Birthdays to all of them I hope you had a wonderful birthday. We had family Dinner at the Glacier Brew House. The entire Alaskan fam showed up, which was cool. I also made Richard cinnamon rolls for breakfast this morning and last night I made him a no sew superman blanket.

I have so many projects going right now it's crazy. I have 2 knitting projects going, a cross stitch pattern I'm working on, 7 soon to be 8 or 9 Christmas gifts that need to be done, I have a few wedding pictures getting printed so I can put them into frames, plus kinda playing around with my sewing machine to get used to it now that mom has fixed the problem for me. I also have been doing lots of origami as well.  On top of all of this I think I'm coming down with a sinus infection (oh joy) we shall see here in the next few days if I'm right or not.

I was surprised to find out tonight that my name was drawn for a gift from my friend Deb's blogs 700th post. I actually had to reread my name 3 times to make sure I wasn't seeing things as I am sitting here with out my glasses on and am having to squint to type this out. So please pardon any mistakes as I'm blind as a bat with out my glasses on. Why then do you ask am I not wearing them, well thats simpel my headache isn't as bad with them off as it is whith them on.

Off to go lay down and try to get some sleep.

No comments: