Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rearranging the Meowing Kramer

Over the weekend Richard and I rearranged our living room and dinning room. At first I wasn't so sure about it, but I love it now, and so does Kramer. Kramer has been more playful and running around like a crazy cat all week. We have a lot of open floor space in a straight shot for him to play in. I have noticed now that Richard and I spend a lot of time out in the living room again as well. For the last couple of weeks we have been hanging out in the bedroom watching tv, playing video games or reading and now we are back out in the living room.

Kramer has been super annoying in the mornings this week. He starts meowing at me at 7am for his wet food, I'm still trying to sleep at 7am and he doesn't stop meowing at me till 9am when he actually gets fed. I have no clue why all of the sudden he is doing this, but it's really starting to annoy me. It's not like he is nice about it either, he will walk up the bed to where my head is laying and meow right in my ear a few times then walk down my body and off the bed then sit in the door and meow for a few minutes then repeat. I can only take about an hour of this if I'm lucky then I get up and sit at the computer and he sits next to me on the desk and continues to meow till 9am. He shuts up only to eat then does his usual morning talking and then waits for Richard to come home and sit down so he can jump up and lay in his lap. If Kramer starts meowing tomorrow morning at 7am I think I will just get up and go play video games or something, maybe he just knows I want to be up at 7 but most the time I just don't convince myself to get up when my alarm goes off.

No comments: