Thursday, March 17, 2011

Training on St. Patrick's Day

I went in to Hospice of Anchorage today and did some training. The phones are something else, it's going to take me some time to get them down and to get to know everyone and who deals with what. Other than that, all the ladies there were really nice. I think once I get the phone system down I wont feel so flustered. I at least have the greeting down.

I have been making some more crock pot recipes, had mom over for dinner on Monday for a chicken dish that was super easy to make and tasted so very good. It had carrots, red potatoes, cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup. Today I made Chicken a la King and wasn't to impressed with it, Richard and I had to do a lot of doctoring to it to make it taste right, it was just to bland. I don't think I will make that dish again.

Seeing has how it's St. Patrick's Day I will leave you with an Irish Blessing:

May the road rise up to meet you
May the wind always be at your back
May the sun shine upon your face,
And the rains fall upon your fields
And until we meet again...
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

No comments: