Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wishing for summer and a bookworms worst fear.

As much as I love winter, and I love it a lot, I am ready for summer. Not because it's warmer cause I rather be cold then hot but more do to the fact that I want to go and do stuff outside again. Richard and I are making all these plans for the summer and I just want to be able to go and start doing them. One of the things being going to Thunderbird Falls just outside of town. The last time I was there I was a little kid and don't remember to much about it besides the fact that my feet hurt, and that it took FOREVER to get there. In reality it's only a mile walk so yeah. But I want to do that, and do some other stuff like going on a picnic or walking at Potters Marsh or going on road trips.

Richard has started working this week, its an adjustment for me not having him here, but I'm glad that he has a job and is happy. He is getting 8hrs a day this week then he goes back to only 4 hours a day so his paycheck will be a little nice when we get it.

I haven't forgotten that I have big news to tell you all, but you just have to wait a little longer, but trust me when I say it's coming along nicely, slowly but nicely. Lets just hope that it keeps up.

In sad news, at least to me, my favorite bookstore is closing. Boarders is going out of business up here, I think it's extremely stupid to close the only one in the state but at the same time I also know that it probably costs a ton to ship books up here. I have a lot of fond memories of that place, I went there for math help in high school, that's where I got the Hairy Potter Books and did 2 midnight release parties there for them, It's where I get together with a dear friend of mine anytime she comes up to visit. I now have to get used to Barnes and Noble, I don't like that store at all, its layout makes no since to me at all. It will be a sad day when the doors to Boarders close for the last time.

No comments: