Sunday, February 13, 2011

One of those Nights

I'm having one of those nights, where I am in a really bad mood. I don't know why that is but it is. I guess part of my mood problem is I'm bored, I did my usual cleaning chores today and even worked on the blanket that I'm knitting, and done everything on the internet that I like to do and have ran out of things to do. I'm also getting sick of a certain someone playing video games all day while listening to an ipod. This person has been doing this for days on end and its gotten well past old. But then again I think its just bugging me cause I'm in a bad mood and I'm trying to avoid a fight, and so far so good but that's just because I'm keeping my mouth shut. I know that I will pick a fight because of my mood.

We have no plans for Valentines Day because we have no money to do anything. So tomorrow will be uneventful. Which I'm fine with, cause I know he loves me and I don't need a day to make him tell me that.

In other news, things are going good. I still have something blog worthy that I'm sitting on, cause I want to wait till there is more to tell before I share it with the whole world. so keep tuned for that. The job search for me, has been put on hold so I can do a bit more in the job assessment area and get some more experience in the field before starting to look for jobs. Richard is just waiting for his background check to come back then he will be able to start work. SO any day now with that.

No comments: