Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Morning Crazies

So since Monday Richard and I have been getting up between 4-4:30am, it's not all that bad, the days seem a bit longer but I think I will be able to keep this up. The only down side to getting up this early is that all week I have been getting sick in the morning. Monday and Tuesday I thought it was the coffee so I stopped drinking it, then today I had tea and an omelet for breakfast and it happened again. My stomach gets upset and I feel like I want to toss my cookies but have yet to do it. I don't know if it's just my body protesting to getting up so early but it happens at like 7-8am and lasts till about 10am then I am fine for the rest of the day. So far, if I manage to force myself to eat a yogurt when this is going on it helps me get over it.

I had a meeting today over at DVR, we renewed my contract with them and discussed where I go from here, we are going to do some more job assessments to get me out there and get some more job experience so I can hopefully land a job. Speaking of jobs, we still aren't quite sure when Richard will start working for Home Depot, he is going to give them a call tomorrow and see if they have gotten everything straightened out on their end so we can get this ball rolling.

Other than that, not much going on here. Kramer meows at us from the time we get up till 9am when he gets his wet food. Today he was a bit better and didn't start meowing till after 5am so hopefully here soon he realizes no matter how much he makes noise, he has to wait till 9am for wet food. If you were to walk into our apartment you would hear him meowing and then either Richard or I saying its too early cat you have x amount of time till 9am.

No comments: