Saturday, October 30, 2010

Life as we know it.

The job search is still on going for both Richard and I, he had an interview on Tuesday and we were supposed to hear back yesterday if he got the job but the company never called so yeah, that's where we are at. I know when the right job comes along for both of us it will happen, I just hope it happens soon.

Richard and I got our flu shots on Thursday, so we are now ready for winter. When I got the shot my arm didn't hurt at all but its been two days now and my upper arm hasn't stopped hurting, it's not as bad as when you get a tetanus shot but still it's annoying and I want it to go away. Oh well this is the price I must pay so I don't get the flu and get sick so I will pay it. Cause god knows I can't afford getting sick at the moment.

In other fun news, mom's water heater is on its last legs, it has a leak in it, which is what has been causing the pilot light to keep going out. Dad said he would replace it Monday for her, so Richard and I might be over there Monday to help with that, not sure though. Cause we all know how reliable this man is when it comes to getting stuff done for family.

Thanksgiving is fastly approaching which means my favorite holiday is just around the corner, I am already planning in my head how to decorate the apartment for Christmas. I have a few good ideas so it will be fun to see how they turn out. Now I just have to wait till its time to decorate so a few more weeks.

No comments: