Friday, January 30, 2009

A short update on me

Not much going on here at the moment, its snowing pretty good, which I have always enjoyed cause its so peaceful. I am hanging out at moms house with her today cause she has the day off. She has to work this weekend though so thats a bummer but she has to do what she has to do. I wish she didn't have to work so hard but she does.

We find out today if Richard gets the department managers spot in paint at Lowe's. I hope he gets it because it means more money for us and less we have to borrow from mom. I have also had my second meeting with DVR. Now we are just waiting for medical records to be given to them to see if I do qualify for their services.

Kramer is doing good. I had to loosen his collar up a notch so I think he has put on some weight. Him, Alex and Data (mom's cats) have to go to the vet sometime next month for the usual shots, check ups and teeth cleaning. So when that happens I won't have a very happy kitty. He will also get his nails clipped then too. They are so sharp right now that I can't stand to have him kneed me for very long cause it feels like I am being poked to death.

No comments: