Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Where's the shut off switch

My brain just wont shut off tonight, so here I am writing a blog in hopes that this will be the key to shutting it off so I can get some sleep. First off let me just say we are all doing well and life has gotten back to the new normal as much as possible. I am thankful that in a way we get the first main holidays out of the way so soon after dads passing. Just seems to me like it's a blessing that way so we don't have to have an entire year to wait and have a painful holiday, though next year will be tough when that day comes around I have a feeling we will all handle it like champs.

We had a major snow fall this last weekend, it started snowing on Friday and didn't stop till Sunday morning. We needed the snow after our two thaw outs and rains. Everything looks so pretty and fresh and we will have a white Christmas this year. Though now it's freaking cold out cause it cleared off. I rather have the snow falling (sorry mom ).

  I'm once again on antibiotics, I came down with a cold the week before Thanksgiving and got over it by the 22nd besides my ears. My left one plugged up but I was able to get that one to clear up on it's own, then the right one decide it was going to plug up. I tried my little trick and known cure for my ears and it just didn't work, I did this for about 2 weeks then caved and asked to be taken to the doctor. Man was it ever hard to get me in to be seen, not because the doctor was busy but because mom was working crazy long hours at the hospital and not getting home till the wee hours of the morning. I was finally able to go on Saturday, that's right in the middle of the snow storm. I was diagnosed with a sinus infection and fluid behind the ear drum and put on meds for 10 days. I am already feeling better and can even hear better then before.

Other then that Richard and I have just been going to Color Me Mine twice a week, we both have so much fun there and find it relaxing. Plus we love the people who work there, they are a great bunch of people and are pretty funny to boot. I have a few great ideas for up coming projects, just got to find the right pieces for each project. In fact I just came up with a great idea for a gift for my brother that I can paint there. I guess you could say I'm addicted.

Well I'm starting to yawn which means that this was the right choice for finding the shut off switch.

No comments: