Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I just did WHAT??? Wow go me!

I just got back after an hour long walk around where I live. I didn't think I would be gone that long or go as far as I did, but I pushed myself and made myself do it. I was originally just going to go till my feet started to hurt then  turn around and go back the way I came but something clicked in my brain and said "Stephanie you will walk all the way up 68th and then walk along Lake Otis to 72nd and down 72nd back home, no ifs ands or butts about it" so I did. I'm proud of myself for making me do it and plan on doing it again probably Friday. I think I will try to do this walk 3 times a week depending on weather of course. I of course had a water bottle with me, my cell phone and my keys, Figure best to bring the cell phone just in case something happens and I need help or something, plus I never go anywhere with out it. It was a nice walk and am surprisingly looking forward to doing it again.

No comments: