Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Friend visits

*Yawn* I have not been sleeping well for the last week, a lot of it has to do with that we have had a friend staying with us. I don't mind that she is here, it's just that we stay up late talking then I guess I don't sleep well cause she is in the next room over so I don't let myself get into a deep sleep and I don't realize that I'm doing that. You know how it is, how you are not completely yourself when you have company and your daily routine is thrown off. I have been living off of energy drinks the last few days, just to wake me up enough to function with out getting myself in trouble or hurt. The nice thing is, that the energy drink I like only has 10 calories a can.

Kramer hasn't been liking our company, our friend has a 4 month old daughter and Kramer gives the baby a ton of room, wont go any where near her. He is so scared of this little baby it's funny. She hasn't done a thing to him and his eyes go all wide if she makes any noise and he takes off like a rocket. or he will sit in his cat tree and just glare at her. I'm pretty sure he will be thrilled when the evil wiggling creature leaves.

Other then that not much to report here.

No comments: