Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brain Pinging

It's 12:45 and my brain has pinged numourus times in the last couple of hours from learning a lot of stuff about outlook that I never knew. These classes are great and you learn a lot of cool things but I am so tired by the end of the day that all I want to do is sit in front of the TV when I get home and let my brain turn into mush. Today is the last day for outlook, then Monday and Tuesday its Powerpoint, then in December is word. so I at least get a month of not having to learn anything new. My brain is going to be fried by Tuesday I just know it. I am on lunch from class which is going to restart at 1pm and go till prob 3:15 like it did yesterday.

In other news, I am banned from mom's house till my brother gets over his cold. I actually think he got it from me but I don't want to take my chances cause I just got off of meds, and quite frankly I don't want to go back on them yet. My goal is to stay healthy till after my trip to California. I even wore a mask over my nose and mouth today while in the car with mom so I couldn't pick up Josh's germs off of her. Today or this weekend I will be going to the store to get some Danactive and some vitemens so I can hopefully boost my immune system long enought that I can make it to the vacation and back. It would totally suck to not be able to hear while away from home. I have done it a few times before and it's not fun at all!

My wounds from Kramer are healing up nicely, still slighty bruised but it is now tinged yellow instead of purple. Stupid cat!

No comments: